Improve your HEDIS® scores!
HEDIS® Provider Training – Click here to learn how to improve your scores...
Welcome to the HUSKY Health Program’s provider website. This website contains all of the information you need to know about being a provider in the State of Connecticut’s Medical Assistance Program.
All of the information you need is located within the links located on the left side of this page. Looking for an important program update? Check out the right side of this page. That is where we plan to post important information that is new to the program.
If you would like to see your patient panel, please click the Provider Login button on the left side of this page.
Have a question? Give us a call. Our number is 1.800.440.5071. We’re here Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Prior Authorization Requirements!
In an effort to streamline the process for prior authorization reviews, please review the list of requirements for the submission of initial authorization and reauthorization requests for non-radiology medical goods and services.
CAREPortal gives providers the ability to submit prior-authorization requests for high-tech radiology procedures (MRI, MRA, CT, CTA, PET, PET/CT and Nuclear Cardiology) electronically over the internet.
For Technical Support for the CAREPortal please contact: 1.888.246.5559.
Attention Mozilla Firefox Users:
Please read this important information on the Flash Player Plug-in updates
Effective September 1, 2015, all requests for Home Care and Therapy authorizations must be created in the Clear Coverage Portal. In an effort to facilitate this transition, trainings for the web portal via webinar will be provided starting next week.
- July 21, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- July 28, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- August 5, 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
To receive a registration form, contact the Clear Coverage Help Desk.
- Email us at email@example.com; or
- Call us at 1.877.606.5172
Clear Coverage gives providers the ability to submit prior authorization requests for urgent and emergent inpatient admissions, select durable medical equipment (DME) and supplies, therapy services and home health visits. Through this secure portal, you have the ability to request authorizations, submit clinical information and track requests.
Attention OB Providers
Welcome to the second cycle of the HUSKY Health Obstetrical Pay for Performance program (OBP4P).
In order to participate, you will need to:
- Be an OB provider
- family medicine physicians, obstetrician/gynecologists, obstetric nurse practitioners, family medicine nurse practitioners, physician assistants and certified nurse midwives enrolled in the Connecticut Medical Assistance Program (CMAP)
- Be a registered user of the secure online provider portal
- Complete an initial practice registration form for the program
- Submit OB notification forms on line via HUSKY Health secure provider portal beginning June 1, 2015.
Questions regarding the OBP4P program should be directed to the OBP4P email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.